Sunday, January 5, 2020

Cook and Chronicle WRONG!


This letter was the response from the Ethics Commission in 2010, I wanted to run for County Commission, taking care that all my T's were crossed and I's dotted beforehand when I received the letter I asked the Property Appraiser Geoffrey Greene if he had any problem with my running and he said absolutely not, then as he was leaving the Crystal River office, he said, almost as an afterthought, that he would have to ask Leslie Cook about it. A few hours later before closing time he called and said "no, I couldn't run" I asked why and he just repeated the phrase and hung up.

During my last 4 years before retirement I had asked Leslie Cook on at least 3 occasions to allow me to run for County Commission and finally for School Board and each time he said no. The good thing is I had a intermediary doing the communications because it was always risky asking Cook anything or sticking your head into his open office door and wishing him a good morning because you never knew how it would be taken, countless employees over the years who said the wrong thing to him at anytime would be let go then or sometime later in the future. He did this to numerous employees even when he was Melanie Hensley second in command.
You will ascertain that Leslie Cook is a nasty person and not knowledgeable and this post will address how he is wrong in the interpretation of Florida Statute 212.313 (10)(a) the Chronicle is also wrong with it's hasty editorial, it appears they are Citrus County version of FAKE NEWS.

Because of the shenanigans of crooked politicians and the "good ole boys" violations of Florida Statutes The Department of Homeland Security is now overseeing all the Supervisor of Election offices in the State of Florida.

Geoffrey Greene and Leslie Cook, more on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment